Thursday 24 April 2014

Man with a Bag - Trigger video

Hello everyone, 
This particular video was very interesting and it made me realize how I make opinions just by the physical appearance/looks.

Reflection Question 1: The woman was staring at the man as she was suspecting that he has done some mischievous/criminal activity because he of his looks - long beard and a big bag; the way he was looking and walking. Even the police were running towards him.


Reflection Question 2: According to me both men were walking with the bag but the physical appearance and also the second man was walking behind the first man changed my thought. It all depends on each individual's perception.


Reflection Question 3: I thought the police officials would catch hold of the second man and lock him up.

After seeing the complete video, I realized that how easily we make opinions/judgement about another person without even giving a second thought. It is very important to spend time with learners, build rapport and understand them without being judgmental.

1 comment: