Wednesday 6 August 2014

EVERY KIDS NEED A CHAMPION

  There is show the teacher's positive attitude towards her class and students. she encourage students that she is the best teacher and they are best students so that they get a chance to attend her lecture,thus she motivate the students.and i also like what she said about relationship between students and teachers.

              The Idea that stayed and will always revolve in my head is ,"you can not like all your trainees, you just have to be great actors at time", which I am not good at but I have a thirst of learning HOW!!and also t
We are educators and are born to create a difference.and the most the thing which i never forget is that Teacher should make feel students that I am somebody, I will be better somebody when I leave and I am powerful to deserve education that I get from here.

            Sentences that caught my attention are:“No significant learning can occur without a significant relationship”. Teaching and learning should bring joy.
  
           the example which caught my attention is that  When she talked about simple things like apologizing and narrated the incident wherein she was entrusted to teach a subject in which she was not well-equipped and how she apologized to all the students for teaching them incorrect lesson.

             And i think that we have to know our role better to complete this module satisfactory and also understanding our learner is not only important but also creating a good relationship or the connection with them is a duty of the role of a facilitator in a learning process. so that you show us this video in the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment