Friday 10 October 2014


  1. What was the objective of the session?


     2    Why did you use that method? 
     3    How did the student respond?


In my teaching carrier I used different types of method like


  • Lecture Method
  • Group Discussion
  • Games & Activity
  • Project Work
  • Chart Preparation
  • Power point presentation
  • Motivational videos
  • some expert guest lecture

  • When I start the session first I prepare the energy activity for the students & start the lecture. In my class the siiting arrangement is in half circle so I can pay attention to all students

    When I start the session I with brief information of the topic & also see that all students are paying attention , listening properly ,understand the topic, ask the question. To make the session I give live eg . This is a Tcl

    I prepare different teaching method in different topic. When I take the group dicussion session which helps the students to angage with topic , try to take part in discussion, those shy studentd cant speak they also try to take the part in discussion .

    All this different session which i used in my classroom that give the studens knowledge,increase their skill, they grow up the confidence level,get capable to solve the problem .We should use the differnet method in the classroom because all the students are not from same background So this differnt learning method involve them to participate with interest. They develop their creativity This is scl

    The Teachers aim is to make the students successful.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment