Thursday 16 October 2014

" YOU MAY NOT BE AMONG US TOMORROW,BUT YOUR WISDOM WILL REMAIN "

       "The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning"


The Master Coach Training program experience gave me a glimpse of what I am right now at the Training Institution.

In fact it was a great experience that I have never come across in my life. Such as, being confident while teaching at classes, able to speak spontaneously among students, going to classes with good preparation to give examples what is relevant to the topic. The Quest People who had taken classes for amazed on the way they taught.

It could give me a energy to think of preparing myself profoundly ,to think and reflect upon what needs to be taught to students with regard to subjects. I  learnt to be punctual on time for classes , I learned from them how to be affectionate with students and how much importance I should give good education to students. The way of teaching made me inspired. The Quest peoples really played a significant role in my life. I wont forget them till I die. Whatever they taught at the classes ,Wont be forgotten in my  life. I would like to tell you some of the positive aspects of them, Such as being amicable with everybody, loving, caring, for  other needs, sensitive to the needs of others good at teaching , polite, submissive and kind. It is clearly manifested in their dealing with others.

Hi Master Coach Team,


As you take your new road, 
We wish you a cup of success, 
A pint of happiness, 
And a jug of achievements. 
May you live the life of your dreams each moment.



Thank you Master Coach Team for giving me useful courses. Thanks to my colleagues for motivated & Supported me to do all the modules. Miss you all.Once again Thank you,,, .




No comments:

Post a Comment