Sunday 14 September 2014



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxCporOofo

I Post two videos to said about learning style. Second one explains in detail


Why this video.

The Video Teaching strategies on effectively reaching kinesthetic, visual, and auditory learning styles I picked this video because it gives an overview of the different learning styles and it goes into detail about each style of learning. It also gives tips on how to help each kind of student learn better in the classroom. I am a visual learner and could relate to what the video said about visual learners. I found what they had to say about the other kinds of learners really interesting and will have to remember to help them out in ways I wouldn't normally think of.

 I think any idea about how to teach each style of learner are good and can really valuable It also helps to know which techniques will help certain students and how to identify the students that learn specific ways.  By catering to all 3 learning styles you are insuring that each student is given the greatest opportunity to learn.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment