Thursday 11 September 2014

SCALS

Hello!!



To start off with the video that I am sharing here, it is real expereince based video. It has two parts, i will be sharing only one part of it with you all and if you like to see the continuation you can watch the second part as well.

Why This video?

I was not satisfied with the student centric approach and I was keen to know about how can we bring in balance among students who are active and students who are not really very active, keeping in mind I just have 90 days to maintain balance, skill them, upgrade them and place them.

Some of the best things I got to know through his video are:
1. Balancing a class having different students.
2. Methods and techniques that I am using and are wrong.
3. Learning Progress.

And many more to pen down.

This video is a part of experiment done by Mr. Dylan William, who has been a teacher and now advisor to the government.




Thank you!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J25d9aC1GZAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iD6Zadhg4M

No comments:

Post a Comment