Friday 11 July 2014

                                                   EVERY KIDS NEED A CHAMPION


1.I liked whatever she spoke. She shared her personal experiences and thoughts clearly. The way of motivating and developing the self-esteem of the student. I understood that Teaching and learning should bring joy. She explained about the relationships and connections. She motivated the Teachers. I downloaded the video and had seen it many time.

When I saw this video I remembered my teachers who motivated me and helped me to come up in life. There are many teachers crossed my life, But some of the teachers are in my mind and having a touch with them. Still I am sharing my problems with my old teachers. They respected me. They made difference in my life.

2.It is important to have a connection and relationships with students. Who understands the power of connections that they become the best that they can possibly be. All learning is understanding relationships. All learners are successful learners and we have to motivate .

 3. Sentences Inspired Me
  • We can do it ,We are educators, We’re born to make difference.
  •  Kids don't learn from the people who don't like
  •  'I am somebody, I was somebody and I will be better somebody when I leave'
  • A relationship that could never disappear.

        
4.To Understand the role of a facilitator . Build a relationship with the learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment